“Qmatic”, “our”, “us” and “we” refers in this notice to Q-MATIC Group AB, 556678-4103, and its subsidiaries (meaning companies owned by Q-MATIC Group AB), among them Q-MATIC AB, 556212-7497, which is the data controller in respect of any personal data processed by us.
You can Qmatic if you have any questions regarding how we process personal data related to you or if you want to exercise your rights as a data subject, using the contact details provided at the contact page at this website or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the content of this website, you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qmatic recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information we may collect from you.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you of how we handle information we may learn about you from your visit to our website, engaging with our content or otherwise how Qmatic handle personal data concerning you.
Any personal information shared with us will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality and our privacy guidelines comply with European laws.
Information collected on this website
Information we collect in forms and for subscriptions
Qmatic collects information from you when you subscribe to our blog, our newsletter or complete a form available on this website.
We collect your e-mail address (for subscriptions) and name, e-mail address and other information (such as company name and industry of said company), which you voluntarily submit when you fill in a form provided on this website.
We will use this data to provide you with the information you requested and to send you marketing for our services.
We store and use this information only as long as necessary to handle your subscription, answer your questions or provide you with the material you asked for, or to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature that you have decided to partake of.
Information we collect with cookies
You will see a pop-up consent on our site when you visit. You can choose not to accept cookies but this may impact your user experience. You can also adjust your browser settings to accept/decline specific cookies or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser.
- Session cookies to keep track of chosen language,
- Analysis of how the website is used by its visitors to improve and adapt the visitors experience on the site with personalized content,
- Improving and adapting your experience on the website for your type of browser and device,
- Tailoring of content based on how the users use the website and search terms used,
- The data gathered by the cookie on the Qmatic platform, as set out above, is used by Google in their platform (Google Analytics) to, based on your behaviour and characteristics, perform automated (profiling) decisions which will direct marketing towards you on other websites using the same system as us. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our cookies collect the following information.
- Your type of browser and device,
- The webpage (if any) that led you to the Qmatic website or search terms (if any) entered into a search engine which lead you to the Qmatic website,
- Analysis of your content (e.g. activity logs and direct feedback from you) which is sent or received using an online feature on the website,
- Page response times,
- Download errors,
- Length of visits to certain pages,
- Page interaction information (e g scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs),
- Methods used to browse away from the page.
This data is stored for a period of 26 months.
Information collected by other means
Information collected for sales purposes
If you have been contacted by us regarding the possible purchase of our goods and services, and if you have subsequently consented to us contacting you again for sales purposes, we have collected personal data regarding you, such as your name, contact details (e-mail address, telephone number and similar), the company you work at, your position and similar.
We will use this data to direct marketing towards you.
We will only process the personal data for such an amount of time during which we consider your company to be a potential customer and for a maximum period of two years.
As follows below in this Policy, you can at any time withdraw your consent or opt-out from any marketing e-mails.
Information collected regarding contact persons at our customers, suppliers and other partners
If you are working at a company that is a customer of, supplier to, or otherwise co-operates with, Qmatic and you are the, or one of the, contact persons of Qmatic at your company, we have collected personal data regarding you, such as your name, contact details (e-mail address, telephone number and similar), the company you work at, your position and similar.
This information is necessary for Qmatic to process, in order to fulfil its contractual obligations with your company, for the legitimate interest of Qmatic to communicate regarding its services and in order for Qmatic to comply with legal obligations, such as keeping correct books.
We will use this data to communicate with you and your company, and also to inform you of our goods and services.
We will only process the data for the duration of the agreement between us and your company and for a maximum period of five years thereafter (if a longer period is not required by law).
As follows below in this Policy, you can at any time opt-out from any marketing e-mails.
Third party information sharing
- Qmatic only uses information as defined in this policy, this means we will never sell, trade or otherwise share your personally identifiable or anonymized information. This does not include trusted third parties that support us in operating our website or servicing our visitors as long as these partners comply with our privacy guidelines. We may be required to release information when this is mandatory to comply with the law or to protect your or our rights, property or safety.
We share the cookie data with Google. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We also share the data collected via this website with third party software providers, that supply us with software tools used to handle the data in accordance with this Policy.
This will entail the data being sent outside the EU/EEC. We will only transfer your information to a third party service provider, where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Qmatic may provide links to other websites that we believe are useful. Though we believe these sites meet our high standards, Qmatic is not responsible for the content, actions or policies of third party websites. Additionally, Qmatic is not responsible for the privacy notices or practices of such websites.
- If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us then please click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the relevant mailing. If you wish to opt-out completely then please contact us by using the details provided above.
- If you would like us to delete your information from our records, please contact us using the contact details above and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information by law and/or for our own legitimate business purpose.
Users from the European Economic Area
If you are from the European Economic Area, you have rights (with some exceptions and restrictions) to:
- object to our processing of your personal data, including profiling. You can object at any time and we shall stop processing the information you have objected to, unless we can show compelling legitimate grounds to continue that processing;
- access your personal data. If you make this kind of request and we hold personal data about you, we are required to provide you with information on it, including a description and copy (in a data portable format, if applicable) of the personal data and why we are processing it;
- request erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances. Erasure rights do not apply where the data is processed for historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
- request correction or updating of the personal data that we hold about you and that is inaccurate;
- request the restriction of our processing of your personal data in some situations. If you request this, we can continue to store your personal data but are restricted from processing it while the restriction is in place;
- withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data. When you use our website you may have been asked to consent to the dropping of a cookie. You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data that has been derived from cookies. If you do withdraw consent, that will not affect the lawfulness of what we have done with your personal data before you withdrew consent;
- complain to your local data protection authority about our collection or use of your personal data. For example, in Sweden, it is Datainspektionen, http://www.datainspektionen.se.
If you exercise the rights above and there is any question about who you are, we may require you to provide information from which we can satisfy ourselves as to your identity.
There is no charge for exercising these rights. However, we reserve the right to charge fair administrative fees in certain situations in accordance with law, for example for needlessly repetitive requests.
If you are from the European Economic Area and would like to exercise any of these rights in relation to any information we hold about you via this website please contact us using the contact details provided above. We will consider and respond to your request in accordance with the relevant law.
This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
All images contained in this site are the sole property of Qmatic and may not be duplicated or copied without permission from Qmatic.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. Qmatic may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
Qmatic assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided by Qmatic and use of such information is at the recipient's own risk. Qmatic provides no assurances that any reported problems may be resolved with the use of any information that Qmatic provides. By furnishing information, Qmatic does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
Qmatic does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our web site. Please note that any information or material sent to Qmatic will not be deemed by Qmatic to be confidential. By sending Qmatic any information or material, you grant Qmatic an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Qmatic is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.