With Qmatic retail solutions, it’s never been easier to provide an omnichannel customer journey that can be personalized to customers’ needs and preferences. Meet your customer’s expectations and anticipate what they need, helping you to use your resources more effectively and ensure customers remain loyal, engaged, and satisfied.
Create a unique, personalized experience across every channel that increases brand loyalty and revenue.
- Provide a seamless omnichannel experience from online to offline, giving your customers multiple options to purchase how and where they want
- Personalize the journey through customer identification
- Match customer needs with employee skills
- Reduce customers' waiting time
Create actual, measurable intelligence about what customers want most and where they want to engage with you.
- Gain insights from every touchpoint in the customer journey to identify high-value transactions for cross- and upselling
- Implement virtual queuing for in-branch customers, giving them the chance to browse while waiting and increasing sales opportunities
- Get demand forecast so you can anticipate peak periods, optimize service capacity, and match service requirements with staffing
- Reduce stress levels of staff through control of customer journey
- Improve service quality with actionable information from a real-time dashboard and quick access to customer history
- Automate admin tasks and workflow so your staff can focus on delivering excellent services
- Get customer feedback with an online survey sent directly after the visit
Harness the power of data and analytics with Qmatic Business Intelligence tools. Gain insights into your customer behaviors and branch performance.
- Appointment data, including: the numbers of booked vs walk-in visits, no-shows, show rates
- Actual and estimated waiting times, average transaction times, and the number of customers waiting
- Branch performance and staff benchmark, measured in service level indicators like KPIs and SLA
- Customer feedback and NPS (Net Promotor Score)
- Demand forecast, service trends and analysis, daily patterns on booking and arrival
Meet customers where they want. Customers can effortlessly connect to services online and onsite, giving them a holistic journey that benefits them as much as you.
Let customers book their visit in advance, or book a time for their pick up. For you, this means managing Click and Collect or curbside pickup services smoothly.
Create in-store experience that focuses on convenience and ease. With a mobile ticket, customers can browse and monitor their progress in real-time, increasing the chance of additional sales.
Enable staff to manage customer flow (including calling, transferring, adding, removing, and serving customers) and have access to the 360-degree overview of the store environment.
Self service options
Allow customers to check in via a kiosk or a smartphone (by scanning a QR code, or clicking the link in the appointment reminder).
Keep customers informed at every touchpoint with automated SMS and emails. Send notifications for upcoming appointments, visit information, and queue alerts.
Retail Business Intelligence
Get comprehensive reports and analytics of your operations and customer journey to spot areas of improvement and make data-driven business decisions.
Display and digital signage
Provide customers with personalized and relevant information based on their need and profile.
The Omnichannel Retail Guide
The Retail Guide Driving Sales & Growth With Omnichannel Customer Experiences
Customer story: Stadium
Swedish Retailer Stadium Enhances the Customer and Staff Experience with Innovative Solutions
Why digital line management is key to improving retail’s customer experience
Don’t take our word for it. See for yourself how you can provide a seamless, omnichannel customer experience in your retail business
The demo includes how to:
- Create an omnichannel customer journey and personalized customer experience
- Optimize automation for more efficient services
- Use data to create actual, measurable intelligence about what your customers want