Qmatic customer journey management platform helps you manage customer experience before, during, and after services. From appointment booking and arrival process, to service delivery and feedback collection, manage everything within one platform.
- Give customers the flexibility to choose when and how they access your services – physical, digital, or a mix of both
- Let customers to wait remotely with Mobile Ticket
- Enable virtual service delivery with video meeting tools for customers who cannot attend the meeting in person
- Keep customers informed and updated throughout the whole journey with automated notifications and on-premise displays
Whether you are operating in retail, finance, healthcare or the public sector, customer journey management creates opportunities for improved resource planning and cost savings.
- Improve service efficiency by matching customer needs and priorities with staff availability and skills
- Distribute staff workload evenly during the day
- Collect data from each touchpoint to improve performance while opening up benchmarking opportunities
- Identify areas for improvement with historical data, insights, analytics, and performance reports
Let customers schedule appointments online or by phone, allowing you to distribute workload evenly throughout the day and creating a better balance between scheduled and walk-in visits.
Optimize the customer flow, minimize queues and waiting time and create the perfect customer experience with your own queue management system.
Let customers wait from anywhere with Mobile Ticket, with a real-time view of their place in the queue and notifications when it's their turn to be served.
Allow customers to check in online with their mobile phone, or on-premise with a self-service kiosk, relieving some of the workloads from the staff for them to focus more on delivering excellent services.
Reporting and analytics
Gain insights with up-to-date analytics and reports to make data-driven business decisions, and get actionable information to improve your operations with a real-time dashboard.
Serve customers remotely when they are not able to make it in person. Enable a hybrid workforce and offer accessible services to residents with both physical and virtual delivery.
Keep customers updated at all touchpoints with automated text messages and emails, so they know what to expect and what to do. Send appointment confirmation, reminders, and other notifications before their visit.
Provide staff with the right information on customer visits to increase efficiency and service quality. Using any gadget, staff can have live information at hand while being mobile to greet or serve customers.
Send an automated online survey right after the customer's visit to get their feedback.