Data Connect is a Business Intelligence (BI) API that helps Qmatic users gain powerful insights into their customer journey data.
Simple and convenient to set up and use, Data Connect lets you bring this rich data into your own BI/Data Visualization tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview and others. On top of being able to use your preferred data analysis tool, it also makes it easier for you to combine your customer journey data with other sources like sales, weather, footfall, and production data to reveal even deeper insights.
Customer Journey Management Analytics by Qmatic
With the addition of Data Connect to the existing Qmatic real-time dashboard and reports, you have the possibility to slice data your own way and using your existing BI tools. Helping you dig deeper and learn more about improving and optimizing your customer services processes — whether it is to manage costs, increase sales, optimize staff/branch performance or boost the customer experience.
Make a deeper connection with your data
- Use your favorite BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau and QlikView
- Easily import 70+ data points from the Qmatic platform
- Cross-reference customer journey data with data from other sources
- Import customer journey data into your chosen cloud solution such as Azure Data Factory
- Start using the data directly with no need for pre-processing or modeling
- Integrate and store your data securely with safe encryption during transit
Get the full value from your customer journey data
With the Data Connect API, you can use BI or Data Visualization tools seamlessly on your customer journey and other data. And uncover new insights and hidden value to help you:
- Streamline processes
- Shorten transaction times
- Optimize planning and scheduling of staff, rooms, or equipment
- Find the optimal queueing time
- Make better, data-driven decisions
- Learn and discover even more
BI Analyst, Denver CO, USA